A compact cargo bike for big adventures
☀️ BACK TO SCHOOL KOMBI PROMOTION ☀️
$200 OFF YOUR KOMBI !
Now just $999
Fits riders 5’ – 6’6” (1.52 m – 1.95 m)
|Dimensions||65 × 10 × 33 in|
Why choose the Kombi?
QUALITY AT THE BEST PRICE
The perfect Kombination at the perfect price!
Your favorite pedal-powered cargo has it all. Its vibrant colors highlight a compact design made especially for urban environments. At only $1200, treat yourself to a cargo bike capable of transporting whatever and whoever you want in full security!
Small but Mighty!
Capable of carrying up to 440 lbs, the Kombi stacks right up next to the rest of the lineup. Thanks to its easy handling, it’s ready to adventure into even the smallest of side streets to get your cargo where it needs to go.
STABLE AND STURDY
Stable, Sturdy, and Compact!
Equipped with two 24″x 2.4″ Kenda wheels and a Chromoly steel fork, the Kombi rides in style. Its Tektro Mechanical Disc brakes and the 9 speed 11-36 Altus Shimano derailleur give the Kombi a smooth ride in full security, even when the bike is fully loaded!
Outfit your bike to your needs!
The rear rack is compatible with most of our Add-Ons, allowing the Kombi frame to easily adapt to your needs. Kids, adults, bags, boxes… You can even fit two Yepp child seats for the smallest cargo-riders, Monkey Bars as they get older, and a Pop Top cover for when it rains. The possibilities are endless with the Kombi!
How to Assemble the Kombi?
Please note! Since you are ordering a Kombi direct online, you will be receiving the bike already 80% assembled. There are just a few final steps for you to complete at home before riding. To give you an idea of how it works, here is the assembly vidéo.
Le Kombiné à un prix attractif !
Build Your Yuba
ALL THE ADD-ONS YOU NEED TO CARRY YOUR WORLD BY BIKE.
FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU BUY $299 OR MORE OF ADD-ONS WITH YOUR BIKE!
*Canada, Alaska, Hawaii not included
Assembly & Delivery Options
Option 1: Order Through Your Local Authorized Yuba DealerWe are proud to partner with some of the best bike shops in the country who stock our bikes making them available for you to see, touch and test ride in your local community. These shops have professional service technicians that are experienced with assembling and maintaining all Yuba cargo bikes. Their sales staff is also able to listen to your questions and help match you to the right Yuba for your specific needs. Just let us know in the notes of your order that you would like to opt into this option, and we will find the closest retailer to you. It may be possible, however, that there isn't one within a reasonable distance or that the shop does not have the capacity to assemble your bike in a timely manor. In this case, we will let you know, and the bike will be shipped to you.
Option 2: Order Through the Website – Build Your Bike at HomeWe pre-build your bike ahead of time, professionally inspecting, tuning and testing each bike individually in our facilities in Lake Forest, California. Our bikes will arrive 85% assembled when shipped directly to your door. You can find assembly instructions and video tutorials about assembling the rest of the 15% of your Yuba here. Free shipping when you purchase $299 or more in Add-ons! *Please be aware that assembling an electric (or non-electric) cargo bike is not recommended if you have no prior experience in bike maintenance. A working knowledge of bicycle mechanics and safety and an adequate set of tools and supplies are required to proceed. Yuba Bicycles cannot accept responsibility for improper assembly of our bicycles or accessories.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About the KombiGENERAL
- How much does the Kombi E5 weigh?
- How many kids can I carry on the Kombi and the Kombi E5?
- I am short / tall. Will the Kombi E5 or the Kombi fit me?
- How much weight can the Kombi E5/Kombi carry?
- Which Yuba Add-Ons are compatible with the Kombi E5 and the Kombi?
- Which Soft Spots fit the Kombi/Kombi E5 with 2 passengers?
- What child seat works for the Kombi and the Kombi E5?