Home / Support / Warranty
RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Yuba cargo bikes and Yuba Add-ons come with a two-year limited warranty. Here’s what you need to know:
- Yuba extends a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner of *any Yuba manufactured product. This warranty does not extend to any part that is not directly manufactured by Yuba Bicycles, LLC and is nontransferable.
- Bamboo products carry a one-year warranty against the structural integrity of each product.
- Yuba Bicycles will not be held liable for any repairs or changes made without our prior authorization, even those determined by the customer, the customer’s mechanic or authorized Yuba dealer to result from a manufacturing defect. All post-sale modifications void warranty.
- In the event a manufacturing defect is identified, Yuba shall repair or replace, at its sole option, the bicycle frame or Yuba accessory.
- The original owner shall pay all labor and shipping charges connected with the repair or replacement of the item being replaced.
- All sales originating in the USA and shipping to other countries (other than Canada) are final. Sales to other countries (other than Canada) are not eligible for return, exchange or warranty.
Please also see our Terms and Conditions as well as our full Warranty Policy.
FILING A WARRANTY CLAIM
Please notify us immediately about any problems with your bicycle or accessories. We will make every effort to resolve the issue quickly and to the benefit of all parties.
To submit a warranty claim, please fill in the form below and select “Warranty” from the “Inquiry type” dropdown menu. Fill in the required fields (marked with *) and submit the form.