Terms & Conditions : Yuba Bicycles LLC
Updated September 2020
Our terms conditions and guarantees are spelled out on this page.
- The following terms and conditions apply for any purchase of Yuba Product sold through our dealer network or through the Yuba online store.
- Please read this entire page before ordering.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. Drop us a line and we’ll respond as soon as we can!
- A 100% payment is required to initiate an order.
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED:
- Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, JCB, Diners Club.
OTHER PAYMENT METHODS:
- AFFIRM: All sales which use the Affirm payment option are final and non-refundable.
- PAYPAL: All sales which use the Paypal payment option are final and non-refundable.
- Discount coupons and vouchers must be entered at checkout or when the cart summary is displayed.
- If an order is placed and the voucher is not entered, Yuba Bicycles will not reimburse the difference, nor credit the voucher afterwards.
- Yuba Bicycles reserves the right to change expiration date and terms for available coupons and vouchers at any time.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS:
- No returns or refunds are possible without prior written consent from Yuba Bicycles.
- All bicycles sales which are shipped to a local dealer for assembly are final once removed from the store. Returns will not be accepted.
- An order for a complete bike which is cancelled after initial payment and before shipping is subject to a 15% processing charge.
- In the event that an order has shipped, all freight charges for complete bikes, electric bikes and framesets which are returned in their original packaging will be the responsibility of the customer in addition to the 15% processing charge.
- For Add-Ons and Parts, cancelled orders and returns will be charged a 15% order processing fee. Return shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer. No returns or exchanges will be accepted for items bought as part of a special promotion.
- Any returned product received without prior written consent from Yuba Bicycles will be subject to a 20% processing fee.
- All refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of returned product.
BACK-ORDERS and PREORDERS:
- The Covid situation has disorganised our production lines considerably. As a result, some of our products will be available later than expected.
- We made the choice of giving you the opportunity to order products even though they are not available at this time in our warehouse.
- If you order a product which is tagged as “available on back order” or “Preorder”, the normal delivery time will not apply, the estimated time of delivery is displayed for each product.
- We are doing everything we can to provide you with a hard deadline for back-ordered products and Preorders, but be advised that these deadlines might change after your order.
- If you have any question, please contact the customer support.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING:
- Depending on your preference, bicycles and accessories may be picked up at the nearest Yuba dealer or may be shipped to you.
- Advertised product prices do not include freight. Freight charges will vary by distance to be shipped.
- All bicycles and accessories are shipped properly packed in cardboard boxes via FedEx Ground.
- Customer is responsible for checking the content of the shipped goods upon reception. The buyer is responsible for filling shipping claims with carrier.
- Yuba Bicycles cannot accept responsibility for damage or loss during shipping.
Shipping costs vary according to your delivery address and the ordered item(s). Your individual shipping cost is calculated at checkout. If you choose to order items with different shipping costs, we will only charge for the highest shipping class.
Shipping costs by item:
- Add-Ons & Parts: $10.00 – $30.00
- Bikes: $100.00 – $150.00
- Orders will be shipped within 72 hours of order submission.
- Normal transit time for shipment is from 1 to 5 business days, beginning at the date of pickup by FedEx.
- Transit time from the US to Canada may be increased by 3-5 business days.
- Yuba Bikes ship approximately 85% assembled.
- For bicycles shipped directly to the customer, a working knowledge of bicycle mechanics and safety and an adequate tool kit are required to assemble a bike.
- Yuba Bicycles cannot accept responsibility for improper assembly of our bicycles or accessories. We strongly recommend to have your Yuba Bicycles assembled, tuned and checked for safe operation by a professional bicycle mechanic.
- Yuba extends a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner of any Yuba manufactured product. This warranty does not extend to any part that is not directly manufactured by Yuba Bicycles, LLC and is nontransferable.
- Please contact us immediately regarding any problems with your bicycle or accessories. We will make every effort to resolve the issue quickly and to the benefit of all parties.
- Warranty Claims may be submitted online via our Warranty Claim Form
- Yuba Bicycles will not be held liable for any repairs or changes made without our prior authorization, even those determined by the customer, the customer’s mechanic or authorized Yuba Dealer to result from a manufacturing defect.
- In the event a manufacturing defect is identified, Yuba shall repair or replace, at its sole option, the bicycle frame or Yuba accessory.
- The original owner shall pay all labor and shipping charges connected with the repair or replacement of the item being replaced.
- All sales originating in the USA and shipping to HI, AK, or other countries are final. These sales are not eligible for return, exchange or warranty.
- By purchasing a bicycle from Yuba Bicycles LLC, you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and the safety of those who ride the bicycle.
- This responsibility requires that your bicycle is tuned properly and the seat, tires, frame and other components have been inspected each time the bicycle is ridden.
- It is your responsibility to recognize the limits of your machine and ride within those limits, especially when carrying cargo.
- Liability: Yuba Bicycles LLC is not liable for any accidents, even those attributable to bicycle design or mechanical failure of the bicycle.
- Do not purchase a bicycle from us unless you accept full responsibility for yourself and anyone else who rides it.
- We encourage you to contact us! If you have questions concerning specifications, options, customizing or anything else; send us an e-mail or write to us at:
Yuba Bicycles, LLC, 374 Blodgett St., Suite 4, Cotati, CA 94931