Terms & Conditions: Yuba Bicycles LLC
Updated March 2023
Our terms, conditions and guarantees are spelled out on this page.
- The following terms and conditions apply for any purchase of Yuba product sold through the Yuba online store.
- Please read this entire page before ordering.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. Contact us and we’ll respond as soon as we can!
- A 100% payment is required to initiate an order.
Credit Cards Accepted:
- American Express
- Diner’s Club.
Other Payment Methods:
- AFFIRM: All sales that use the Affirm payment option are final and non-refundable.
- Discount coupons and vouchers must be entered at checkout or when the cart summary is displayed.
- If an order is placed and the voucher is not entered, Yuba Bicycles will not reimburse the difference, nor credit the voucher afterwards.
- Yuba Bicycles reserves the right to change expiration date and terms for available coupons and vouchers at any time.
Returns and Cancellations
- No returns or refunds are possible without prior written consent from Yuba Bicycles.
- All bicycle sales that are shipped to a local retailer for assembly are final once assembled.
- An order for a complete bike, electric bike or frameset that is cancelled after initial payment and after shipping must be returned in new condition and in the original packaging. All return shipping charges for will be the responsibility of the customer in addition to the 15% processing charge.
- An order for a complete bike, electric bike or frameset that is cancelled after initial payment but before shipping is subject to a 15% processing charge.
- For Add-ons and parts, cancelled orders and returns will be charged a 15% order processing fee. Return shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted for items bought as part of a special promotion.
- Any product that is returned in its original packaging and in new condition that is returned without prior written consent from Yuba Bicycles will be subject to a 25% processing fee.
- All refunds will be processed within 5 business days of receipt of returned product.
- Customers can contact us with any questions about the return process here.
Shipping and Handling
- Depending on your preference, bicycles and accessories may be picked up at a participating Authorized Yuba dealer that is chosen by Yuba, or may be shipped directly to you
- Advertised product prices do not include freight. Freight charges will vary by distance to be shipped.
- All bicycles and accessories are shipped properly packed in cardboard boxes via FedEx or UPS Ground.
- Customers are responsible for checking the content of the shipped goods upon reception. Buyers are responsible for filing shipping claims with carrier (FedEx or UPS).
- Yuba Bicycles cannot accept responsibility for damage or loss during shipping.
Backorders and Preorders
- Yuba provides the opportunity to pre-order products even though they are not available at time of purchase.
- If you order a product that is tagged as “Available for backorder” or “Preorder,” the normal delivery time will not apply. The estimated ship date is displayed for each product.
- We do our best to provide and communicate the most accurate dates for backorders and preorders, but be advised that these timelines might change after your order has been placed.
- In the event that your bicycle order is significantly delayed, we will contact you with the most up to date information.
Shipping costs vary according to your delivery address and the ordered item(s). Your individual shipping cost is calculated at checkout. If you choose to order items with different shipping costs, we will only charge for the highest shipping class.
- In-stock Add-Ons will generally be shipped within 3-5 business days* of order submission. Bikes will ship within 10-15 days* of order submission.
- Normal transit time for shipment is from 1 to 5 business days, beginning at the date of pickup.
- Transit time outside the contiguous 48 lower states of the U.S. is longer.
*Delays In the Supply Chain
Due to the on-going impact of supply chain issues caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the bicycle industry is facing fulfillment challenges, alongside many other industries. Combined with an increase in demand, delays on your order processing and shipping time may be experienced.
- Yuba bikes ship approximately 85% assembled.
- For bicycles shipped directly to the customer, a working knowledge of bicycle mechanics and safety and an adequate tool kit are required to assemble a bike.
- Yuba Bicycles cannot accept responsibility for improper assembly of our bicycles or accessories. We strongly recommend to have your Yuba Bicycles assembled, tuned and checked for safe operation by a professional bicycle mechanic.
- Learn more about assembly and delivery options here.
- Yuba extends a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner of any Yuba manufactured product. This warranty does not extend to any part that is not directly manufactured by Yuba Bicycles, LLC and is nontransferable.
- Please contact us immediately regarding any problems with your bicycle or accessories. We will make every effort to resolve the issue quickly and to the benefit of all parties.
- Warranty Claims may be submitted online via our Warranty Claim Form
- Yuba Bicycles will not be held liable for any repairs or changes made without our prior authorization, even those determined by the customer, the customer’s mechanic or authorized Yuba dealer to result from a manufacturing defect.
- In the event a manufacturing defect is identified, Yuba shall repair or replace, at its sole option, the bicycle frame or Yuba accessory.
- The original owner shall pay all labor and shipping charges connected with the repair or replacement of the item being replaced.
- All sales originating in the USA and shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or other countries are final. These sales are not eligible for return, exchange or warranty.
- By purchasing a bicycle from Yuba Bicycles LLC, you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and the safety of those who ride the bicycle.
- This responsibility requires that your bicycle is tuned properly and the seat, tires, frame and other components have been inspected each time the bicycle is ridden.
- It is your responsibility to recognize the limits of your machine and ride within those limits, especially when carrying cargo.
- Liability: Yuba Bicycles LLC is not liable for any accidents, even those attributable to bicycle design or mechanical failure of the bicycle.
- Do not purchase a bicycle from us unless you accept full responsibility for yourself and anyone else who rides it.
- We encourage you to contact us! If you have questions concerning specifications, options, customizing or anything else; send us an e-mail or write to us at:
Yuba Bicycles, LLC, 18 Rancho Circle, Lake Forest, CA 92630