Kombining our best at the entry level
From grocery getting to dominating the drop-off line, the Kombi is the right tool for any job. This cargo bike is affordable, portable and storable. This is your gateway to two-wheeled freedom, shared adventures and new discoveries; Its name is a nod to the adventurer and the explorer in all of us. We took the best parts of our most popular models and ‘kombined’ them to create a cargo bike for everybody.
For urban dwellers, the Kombi has a shorter wheelbase to fit the bus rack and upright storage capabilities to fit an apartment. For parents, we included disc brakes for safety, a low step-over for easy sharing and a rear rack spacious enough to carry two kiddos and all their gear on the go. Nimble, snappy handling was a top priority because – let’s face it – the city can be chaotic. With solid design and custom add-ons, carry your cargo in comfort, with confidence, from the family dog to a flea market find.
- Sturdy, no-flex steel frame
- Chromoly fork
- 9-speed Shimano 11-41 Altus derailleur
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes
- Kenda puncture-resistant tires
- Rear rack with optional Sideboards (24 x 6 in)
- Double kickstand
- Battery-powered lights
- Front fender + rear wheelskirt
- 2-year limited warranty
Build Your Yuba
ALL THE ADD-ONS YOU NEED TO CARRY YOUR WORLD BY BIKE.
CLICK AND ADD TO YOUR CART.
Discover all Yuba Add-Ons
How to transport your cargo bike on a car?FAQ cargo bikes and bike racks
DeliveryFree shipping on this product when purchasing $275 or more in add-ons!
- Orders will be shipped within 72 hours of order submission.
- Normal transit time for shipment in the US is from 1 to 5 business days, beginning at the date of pickup by FedEx.
- Canada: transit time from the US to Canada may be increased by 3-5 business days.
- The Covid situation has disorganized our production lines considerably. As a result, some of our products will be available later than expected.
- If you order a product which is tagged as "available on back order", the normal delivery time will not apply, the estimated time of delivery is displayed for each product.
- If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team..
Assemble on your own (Free)In this instance the bike would be shipped to you directly where you can assemble it yourself, bring it to your local bike shop or have a mobile mechanic come to you for assembly - at your cost. If you choose to find your own retailer (for electric models), we suggest finding one that is an authorized Bosch or Shimano STEPS service center (depending on the model you buy). Our bikes are 85% assembled when shipped in a box. Be aware that assembling an electric (or not electric) cargo bike might not be easy if you have no prior experience in bike repairing. A working knowledge of bicycle mechanics and safety and an adequate tool kit are required to proceed.
Ready to ride (Not Free)If you happen to live in an area where there is an Authorized Yuba Retailer, we’ll make the process seamless and will send the bike there for assembly and pick-up. Our customer service team will flag your bike upon finalizing the order and will contact you regarding next steps for assembly. Make sure to select the “Dealer assembly” option and add it to your cart, it costs 150$.
- Yuba extends a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner of any Yuba manufactured product. This warranty does not extend to any part that is not directly manufactured by Yuba Bicycles, LLC and is nontransferable.
- Please contact us immediately regarding any problems with your bicycle or accessories. We will make every effort to resolve the issue quickly and to the benefit of all parties.
Returns and cancellations
- Except for specific Warranty issue, no returns or refunds possible. All online sales are final.
- All bicycles sales which are shipped to a local dealer for assembly are final once removed from the store. Returns will not be accepted.