A long-tail bike made for big loads and wiggly kids
Fits riders 4.7 to 6.4ft (1.45m to 1.98m)
|Dimensions||65 × 10 × 32 in|
Why chose the Spicy Curry?
EASY TO HANDLE
Easier to Handle For Riders Under 6’ Tall
The frame design of the Spicy Curry is unique, in that the rear wheel is smaller than the front. This lowers the center of gravity and makes it easier to handle while riding with kids, adults or gear.
Steady Stay Technology Enhances Ride Quality
Our unique frame design allows for a comfortable ride while making sure the bike is stiff enough to corner well under load. The continuous “stays” help ensure a smooth, no-flex riding experience.
Mid-Drive BOSCH Cargo Line Cruise Motor + PowerPack 500 Battery
The BOSCH brand is known for producing high quality products, and they are no stranger to the world of electric bikes. This bike comes equipped with BOSCH’s latest cargo-specific motor, and a battery that can handle up to 60 miles on a single charge. BOSCH’s ebike range assistant can calculate the range for your next ride.
CARGO EXPERT SINCE 2007
Yuba History & Strength In Cargo Bicycle Design
To us, safety, quality and innovation are just as important as every bike that gets shipped out of our warehouse. When you join the Yuba family, you’re joining a brand that has been designing and manufacturing cargo bicycles since 2007, with the mindset of creating products that are sustainable, lower our carbon footprint and play a part in protecting our environment.
Build Your Yuba
ALL THE ADD-ONS YOU NEED TO CARRY YOUR WORLD BY BIKE. CLICK AND ADD TO YOUR CART.
Discover all Yuba Add-Ons
How to transport your cargo bike on a car?[su_spacer size="40"] FAQ cargo bikes and bike racks [su_spacer size="40"]
Delivery[su_spacer size="20"] Free shipping on this product when purchasing $275 or more in add-ons! [su_spacer size="40"]
*Effect of the Covid-19 PandemicDue to the on-going impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are facing fulfillment challenges. Combined with an increase in demand, delays on your order processing and shipping time may be experienced. While many orders are processed and shipped in a timely manner, bicycles that are listed as “In Stock” may occasionally be processed and shipped within 2-3 weeks of order submission. [su_spacer size="20"]
Backorders & Preorders
- If you order a product which is tagged as “Available for backorder” or “Preorder”, the normal delivery time will not apply. The estimated ship date is displayed for each product.
- We are doing everything we can to provide and communicate the most accurate dates for backorders and preorders, but be advised that these deadlines might change after your order.
- In case your bicycle order is significantly delayed, we will contact you.
Normal Delivery Time
- Orders will be shipped within 72 hours* of order submission.
- Normal transit time for shipment is from 1 to 5 business days, beginning at the date of pickup.
- Transit time outside the contiguous 48 United States is longer.
Assembly options[su_spacer size="20"]
Assemble on your own (Free)In this instance the bike would be shipped to you directly where you can assemble it yourself, bring it to your local bike shop or have a mobile mechanic come to you for assembly - at your cost. If you choose to find your own retailer (for electric models), we suggest finding one that is an authorized Bosch or Shimano STEPS service center (depending on the model you buy). Our bikes are 85% assembled when shipped in a box. Be aware that assembling an electric (or not electric) cargo bike might not be easy if you have no prior experience in bike repairing. A working knowledge of bicycle mechanics and safety and an adequate tool kit are required to proceed. [su_spacer]
Ready to ride (Not Free)If you happen to live in an area where there is an Authorized Yuba Retailer, we’ll make the process seamless and will send the bike there for assembly and pick-up. Our customer service team will flag your bike upon finalizing the order and will contact you regarding next steps for assembly. Make sure to select the “Dealer assembly” option and add it to your cart, it costs 150$. [su_spacer]
- Yuba extends a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner of any Yuba manufactured product. This warranty does not extend to any part that is not directly manufactured by Yuba Bicycles, LLC and is nontransferable.
- Please contact us immediately regarding any problems with your bicycle or accessories. We will make every effort to resolve the issue quickly and to the benefit of all parties.
Returns and cancellations[su_spacer size="20"]
- Except for specific Warranty issue, no returns or refunds possible. All online sales are final.
- All bicycles sales which are shipped to a local dealer for assembly are final once removed from the store. Returns will not be accepted.