High performance front-loader cargo hauler
Free shipping if $275 in add-ons purchased!
Fits riders 5’0″ to 6’5″ (1.52 to 1.95m)
|Dimensions||65 × 16 × 32 in|
Why choose the Supercargo CL?
(formerly known as the Electric Supermarché)
Easiest To Load Cargo + Lowest Center Of Gravity
Our front loader frame design combined with the Open Loader or Bamboo Box makes it the easiest cargo bike to load gear, kids or bulky items. Its two 20” wheels give the bike a low center of gravity – making it easy to handle on the flats, around turns or on the hills.
BOSCH Cargo Line Cruise Motor + PowerPack 500 Battery
The BOSCH brand is known for producing high quality products, and they are no stranger to the world of electric bikes. This bike comes equipped with BOSCH’s latest cargo-specific motor, and a battery that can handle up to 60 miles on a single charge. BOSCH’s ebike range assistant can calculate the range for your next ride.
CARGO BIKE EXPERT SINCE 2007
Yuba History & Strength In Cargo Bicycle Design
To us, safety, quality and innovation are just as important as every bike that gets shipped out of our warehouse. When you join the Yuba family, you’re joining a brand that has been designing and manufacturing cargo bicycles since 2007, with the mindset of creating products that are sustainable, lower our carbon footprint and play a part in protecting our environment.
High performance front-loader cargo hauler
Specifically designed for active parents and small businesses alike, the Supercargo fits nearly every rider thanks to a low step-through frame with adjustable stem and seatpost. The extra-low front cargo rack, lightweight frame and double-cable steering give you confidence and control, matter the what you’re hauling home.
Keeping with our cargo roots, we tacked on a rear rack over the 20-inch rear wheel for extras and one more passenger. We super-charged the Electric Supercargo with a Bosch Cargo Line 250W, 36V Powerpack 500, capable of speeds up to 20 mph. This all adds up to a powerful cargo-hauling machine that steers like butter and turns heads everywhere.
Build Your Yuba
ALL THE ADD-ONS YOU NEED TO CARRY YOUR WORLD BY BIKE. CLICK AND ADD TO YOUR CART.
Discover all Yuba Add-Ons
How to transport your cargo bike on a car?FAQ cargo bikes and bike racks
DeliveryFree shipping on this product when purchasing $275 or more in add-ons!
- Orders will be shipped within 72 hours of order submission.
- Normal transit time for shipment in the US is from 1 to 5 business days, beginning at the date of pickup by FedEx.
- Canada: transit time from the US to Canada may be increased by 3-5 business days.
Assemble on your own (Free)In this instance the bike would be shipped to you directly where you can assemble it yourself, bring it to your local bike shop or have a mobile mechanic come to you for assembly - at your cost. If you choose to find your own retailer (for electric models), we suggest finding one that is an authorized Bosch or Shimano STEPS service center (depending on the model you buy). Our bikes are 85% assembled when shipped in a box. Be aware that assembling an electric (or not electric) cargo bike might not be easy if you have no prior experience in bike repairing. A working knowledge of bicycle mechanics and safety and an adequate tool kit are required to proceed.
Ready to ride (Not Free)If you happen to live in an area where there is an Authorized Yuba Retailer, we’ll make the process seamless and will send the bike there for assembly and pick-up. Our customer service team will flag your bike upon finalizing the order and will contact you regarding next steps for assembly. Make sure to select the “Dealer assembly” option and add it to your cart, it costs 150$.
- Yuba extends a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner of any Yuba manufactured product. This warranty does not extend to any part that is not directly manufactured by Yuba Bicycles, LLC and is nontransferable.
- Please contact us immediately regarding any problems with your bicycle or accessories. We will make every effort to resolve the issue quickly and to the benefit of all parties.
Returns and cancellations
- Except for specific Warranty issue, no returns or refunds possible. All online sales are final.
- All bicycles sales which are shipped to a local dealer for assembly are final once removed from the store. Returns will not be accepted.