Leave The Car Keys At Home!
eet the Kombi E5. Based on our top-selling Kombi “compact” longtail cargo bike, this new electric powered version is designed principally for flat terrain riding but able to handle big cargo loads.
The Kombi E5 boasts a host of features from Shimano — a high-quality and high-performance component manufacturer for different types of bicycles globally — all at a competitive price. It’s powered by Shimano’s lightest E-bike system: the STEPS E5000 mid-drive motor and its 418 Wh battery. Key to riding safety is powerful braking, and the Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brakes will inspire confidence in all conditions.What a Kombination!
The heart of this high-tech bike is the Yuba in-house designed chromoly-steel frame, featuring Yuba’s proven Stay Steady Technology (found on ALL Yuba compact, mid-tail and long-tail bikes), that is stable, sturdy and built to last. You’ll likely be riding it more than you use your car – and doing your part for a cleaner, healthier planet!
The Kombi E5 can handle up to 440lbs of cargo — personalize your ride with a great range of add-ons for hauling the kids, or gear, or for the daily ride to work – then surprise everyone by parking it vertically to save space!
- Sturdy, Stay-Steady Chromoly steel frame for stability, comfort & reliability
- Shimano Steps E5000 motor & 418 Wh battery
- Shimano RD M2000 derailleur & 9-Speed 11-36 Cassette
- Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brakes
- Maxxis Hookwrom Tires 24 x 2.5 puncture-resistant
- Super stable Double kickstand
- Hi-Visibility LED lights
- Front fender + rear wheelskirt – stay clean and safe!
- Deflopilator for steering stability
- Flat pedals
- 2-year limited warranty
Build Your Yuba
ALL THE ADD-ONS YOU NEED TO CARRY YOUR WORLD BY BIKE.
CLICK AND ADD TO YOUR CART.
Discover all Yuba Add-Ons
How to transport your cargo bike on a car?FAQ cargo bikes and bike racks
DeliveryFree shipping on this product!
- Orders will be shipped within 72 hours of order submission.
- Normal transit time for shipment in the US is from 1 to 5 business days, beginning at the date of pickup by FedEx.
- Canada: transit time from the US to Canada may be increased by 3-5 business days.
Back orders/Pre orders
- The Covid situation has disorganized our production lines considerably. As a result, some of our products will be available later than expected.
- If you order a product which is tagged as "available on back order", or "available on xx/xx/2021", the normal delivery time will not apply, the estimated time of delivery is displayed for each product.
- If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team..
Assemble on your own (Free)In this instance the bike would be shipped to you directly where you can assemble it yourself, bring it to your local bike shop or have a mobile mechanic come to you for assembly - at your cost. If you choose to find your own retailer (for electric models), we suggest finding one that is an authorized Bosch or Shimano STEPS service center (depending on the model you buy). Our bikes are 85% assembled when shipped in a box. Be aware that assembling an electric (or not electric) cargo bike might not be easy if you have no prior experience in bike repairing. A working knowledge of bicycle mechanics and safety and an adequate tool kit are required to proceed.
Ready to ride (Not Free)If you happen to live in an area where there is an Authorized Yuba Retailer, we’ll make the process seamless and will send the bike there for assembly and pick-up. Our customer service team will flag your bike upon finalizing the order and will contact you regarding next steps for assembly. Make sure to select the “Dealer assembly” option and add it to your cart, it costs 150$.
- Yuba extends a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner of any Yuba manufactured product. This warranty does not extend to any part that is not directly manufactured by Yuba Bicycles, LLC and is nontransferable.
- Please contact us immediately regarding any problems with your bicycle or accessories. We will make every effort to resolve the issue quickly and to the benefit of all parties.
Returns and cancellations
- Except for specific Warranty issue, no returns or refunds possible. All online sales are final.
- All bicycles sales which are shipped to a local dealer for assembly are final once removed from the store. Returns will not be accepted.