A long-tail bike made for big loads and wiggly kids
Fits riders 4.7 to 6.4ft (1.45m to 1.98m)
|Dimensions||65 × 10 × 32 in|
ur Spicy Curry has been a favorite of cargo bike fans around the globe since 2015. That’s the year we won the Eurobike Product Innovation Gold Award, and it’s only gotten better since. Celebrating its five-year anniversary, we’ve given the Spicy Curry the makeover it deserves, enhancing the ride quality, safety features and adding more get up and go.
What’s new? The new Bosch Cargo Line Motor, designed specially for cargo bikes, provides support up to 20 mph and enables load-controlled acceleration, even when starting off.
We’ve also added front and rear thru axles to increase rigidity of the wheel-frame interface and allow more accurate wheel placement; added new Magura hydraulic 4-piston front and 2-piston rear disc brakes for incredible stopping power, and put the much-loved Spicy Curry geometry on top of new, wider tires from Schwalbe, for better handling and comfort.
- Sturdy, low step-over aluminum frame
- Bosch Cargo Line Motor + PowerPack 500
- 10-Speed Shimano Deore RD-M600 derailleur
- Magura MT32 hydraulic disc brakes 4 piston
- Schwalbe Super Moto X Tires 26 x 2.4 | 20 x 2.4
- Rear rack with side loaders (30 x 7 in)
- Double Kickstand
- E-bike LED lights
- Fenders + wheelskirts
- 2-year limited warranty
Build Your Yuba
ALL THE ADD-ONS YOU NEED TO CARRY YOUR WORLD BY BIKE. CLICK AND ADD TO YOUR CART.
Discover all Yuba Add-Ons
How to transport your cargo bike on a car?FAQ cargo bikes and bike racks
DeliveryFree shipping on this product!
- Orders will be shipped within 72 hours of order submission.
- Normal transit time for shipment in the US is from 1 to 5 business days, beginning at the date of pickup by FedEx.
- Canada: transit time from the US to Canada may be increased by 3-5 business days.
Assemble on your own (Free)In this instance the bike would be shipped to you directly where you can assemble it yourself, bring it to your local bike shop or have a mobile mechanic come to you for assembly - at your cost. If you choose to find your own retailer (for electric models), we suggest finding one that is an authorized Bosch or Shimano STEPS service center (depending on the model you buy). Our bikes are 85% assembled when shipped in a box. Be aware that assembling an electric (or not electric) cargo bike might not be easy if you have no prior experience in bike repairing. A working knowledge of bicycle mechanics and safety and an adequate tool kit are required to proceed.
Ready to ride (Not Free)If you happen to live in an area where there is an Authorized Yuba Retailer, we’ll make the process seamless and will send the bike there for assembly and pick-up. Our customer service team will flag your bike upon finalizing the order and will contact you regarding next steps for assembly. Make sure to select the “Dealer assembly” option and add it to your cart, it costs 150$.
- Yuba extends a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner of any Yuba manufactured product. This warranty does not extend to any part that is not directly manufactured by Yuba Bicycles, LLC and is nontransferable.
- Please contact us immediately regarding any problems with your bicycle or accessories. We will make every effort to resolve the issue quickly and to the benefit of all parties.
Returns and cancellations
- Except for specific Warranty issue, no returns or refunds possible. All online sales are final.
- All bicycles sales which are shipped to a local dealer for assembly are final once removed from the store. Returns will not be accepted.