[scroll to bottom of page to accept or decline to close window]
Terms & Conditions : Yuba Bicycles LLC – JAN 2016
Our terms conditions and guarantees are spelled out on this page.
By ordering from us you agree to these terms.
Read this entire page before ordering.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions: email@example.com
A 100% payment is required to initiate an order.
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED:
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover.
CANCELLED ORDERS AND RETURNS:
- An order for a complete bike which is cancelled after initial payment and before shipping is subject to a 10% processing charge. Complete Bikes, electric bikes and frame-sets cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded once shipped – all sales final!
- For Add-Ons and Parts, no returns or refunds are possible without prior consent from Yuba Bicycles. Returns will be charge a 10% restocking fee on Add-Ons and Parts. Shipping charges are at the customer charge. No returns or exchange on items on “sale”.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING:
- Depending on your preference, bicycles and accessories may be picked up at the nearest Yuba dealer or may be shipped to you.
- Advertised product prices do not include freight. Freight charges will vary by distance to be shipped.
- All bicycles and accessories are shipped properly packed in cardboard boxes via UPS or truck freight.
- If a bicycle is picked up from a Yuba Dealer, it will be delivered ready-to-ride with all options installed, tuned and tested unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Customer is responsible for checking the content of the shipped goods upon reception. The buyer is responsible for filling shipping claims with carrier. Yuba Bicycles CANNOT accept responsibility for damage during shipping.
- If the bikes or accessories are not in stock at the time of the order, the entire balance will be charged and the items will ship once back in stock. There’s a 10% non-refundable charge on any canceled orders.
- It is possible for products to be out-of-stock for up to 10-12 weeks.
- Orders will be shipped within 72 hours of order submission.
- Normal transit time is up to 5 business days beginning at the date of pickup by UPS.
- Make sure you order the appropriate bike for your size. Complete Bikes, electric bikes and frame-sets cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded once shipped – all sales final!
- For bicycles shipped directly to the customer, a working knowledge of bicycle mechanics and safety and an adequate tool kit are required to assemble a bike.
- Yuba Bikes ship approximately 85% assembled.
- Yuba Bicycles cannot accept responsibility for improper assembly of our bicycles or accessories. We strongly recommend to have your Yuba Bicycles assembled by a professional bicycle dealer/ mechanic.
- Discount coupons and vouchers have to be entered at checkout or when the cart summary is displayed. If an order is placed and the voucher is not entered, Yuba Bicycles will not reimburse the difference, nor credit the voucher afterwards.
- Shipment can be shipped to Canada using FED-EX or UPS. This is convenient, but it adds $50 – $100 Canadian to the shipping charge.
- Yuba extends a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner of any Yuba manufactured product. This warranty does not extend to any part that is not directly manufactured by Yuba Bicycles, LLC and is nontransferable.
- Prior to processing a warranty claim, each customer must request authorization for return, repair or replacement from Yuba Bicycles, your local dealer or a regional distributor.
- Warranty Claims can be submitted online with our Warranty Claim Form
- Please contact us immediately regarding any problems with your bicycle or accessories. Yuba Bicycles will not be held liable for any repairs or changes made without our prior authorization, even those determined by the customer, the customer’s mechanic or authorized Yuba Dealer to result from a manufacturing defect.
- In the event a manufacturing defect is identified, Yuba shall repair or replace, at its sole option, the bicycle frame or Yuba accessory. The original owner shall pay all labor and shipping charges connected with the repair or replacement of the bicycle frame.
WARNING: We cannot warranty bikes, frames, accessories going outside the continental USA or Canada. All sales to HI, AK, and other countries are final. No returns, no exchange, no warranty.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a bicycle from Yuba Bicycles LLC, you are agreeing to take full responsibility for your own safety and the safety of those who ride this bicycle. This responsibility requires that your bicycle is tuned properly and the seat, tires, frame and other components have been inspected each time the bicycle is ridden. It is your responsibility to recognize the limits of your machine and ride within those limits, especially when carrying cargo. Yuba Bicycles LLC is not responsible for any accidents, even those attributable to bicycle design or mechanical failure of the bicycle. Do not purchase a bicycle from us unless you accept full responsibility for yourself and anyone else who rides it.
SAFETY NOTE: Most bicyclist fatalities are from car/bike collisions and are often caused by a lack of educated and defensive bicycling techniques.
QUESTIONS: We encourage you to contact us! If you have questions concerning specifications, options, customizing or anything else; please e-mail or write to us at:
Yuba Bicycles, LLC, 374 Blodgett St., Suite 4, Cotati, CA 94931, firstname.lastname@example.org