WORK AT YUBA
Yuba Bicycles is the global leader in the design and manufacturing of cargo bicycles and cargo bike accessories. Yuba believes that bicycles are a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems, and is committed to show the full potential of the cargo bike lifestyle. Ride more, be fit, have fun, share with friends and family. We pride ourselves in creating products that have superior benefits for people riding our bikes. Yuba is a combination of individuals working to spread the love of cycling and biking for transportation.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a growing industry and work with a dynamic team.
Current Employment Opportunities:
Position’s Objectives & Summary:
- Immediate factory liaison
- Factory sourcing
- Manages POs (PO tracking and project timelines)
- Industrialization methods/process analysis
- Main source of Asia communication
- Responsible for Asian team, if any
- Identify cost reduction opportunities
- Responsible for QC
- Responsible for deadlines/Plan B, etc.
- Responsible for standards and testing
- Shipping/customs specifics
- Container info, shipping info
- Generate part numbers/SKUs
- Follow and manage the Product Industrialization process
- Meet development deadlines
- In charge of samples productions
- Maintain a working knowledge of material and process technologies applicable to new product development
- Communicate effectively with teammates, internal and external resources to ensure new product development success
- 5+ years of experience with bicycle supply chain and Asian production (Europe supply chain a plus)
- Complete fluency in English, Mandarin a huge plus.
- Capacity in negotiating with factories
- Experience in managing production and engineering teams
- Proven ability to solve supply chain problems
- Self-motivated and ready to take the initiative to get things done
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, include “Industrial Engineer” in the subject line. We look forward to meeting you!