WORK AT YUBA
Yuba Bicycles was founded in 2007 with a mission to change the way people commute and to make their lives better.
Our focus is 100% on the cargo bicycle category – and that’s only one characteristic that sets us apart from other bike brands. As a global leader in cargo bikes, our proprietary designs have won numerous awards and accolades among the media and consumers alike.
When you join Yuba Bicycles, you will become part of a strong group of professionals whose goal is to provide high-quality products and exceptional service to our customers, retailers, advocacy partners and suppliers.
Current Employment Opportunities:
Customer Service Representative
Yuba Bicycles is currently seeking a talented Customer Service Representative to work from a new South Orange County, CA Sales & Marketing office. The ideal candidate is an energetic, helpful and friendly person who can assist our customers with sales, product inquiries and support. You’ll be using our ticketing system to respond to incoming email, as well as answering and routing phone calls.
We will provide in-depth training on our products and systems and extend opportunities for further training as your knowledge grows. We strive to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. If you have a passion for providing stellar customer service, we’d love to meet you!
Here’s just some of what you’ll do in this role:
- Deliver extraordinary service on inbound and outbound calls
- Address general and account-specific customer inquiries; provide clear & concise information, while working with integrity and urgency (we’re selling a great cargo bike lifestyle, so you can have some fun while improving the world)
- Provide clear communication with respect to our products – how they can be used, customized, etc.
- Maintain contact with customers through both email and phone communication during their purchase journey
- Provide clear and concise answers to existing customers’ support inquiries
- Use tools and resources to identify custom solutions and anticipate customer needs, in order to answer inquiries quickly and completely
- Complete all customer satisfaction tasks as needed
- Order writing, preparing promotional materials and other ancillary tasks
- Participate in educational opportunities to enhance your knowledge regarding Freshdesk and other software used on site
- Availability to work 5 days/40 hours per week
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- 1+ year experience providing stellar customer service
- Positive attitude with the ability to clearly deliver solutions to our customers
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Freshdesk, Zendesk or other ticketing systems is helpful
- Some College preferred
- General knowledge of bicycles is helpful
- $15 – $18/hr Depending on experience
- Yuba Bicycles is an Equal Opportunity employer
How to Apply:
- Follow the link