Yuba Bicycles is on the hunt for an Engineering / Design Intern to assist our lead designer.
- Passion for cycling for transportation
- Strong understanding of engineering concepts
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic machine shop experience
- Bike building / maintenance experience
- Experience with 3D & 2D CAD modeling (Solidworks, Pro E, Inventor, AudoCad etc.)
- Experience with Google docs and sheets
- Experience working in the Bicycle Industry
- Working experience in a machine shop
- Experience with FEA
- Enrolled or having been enrolled in a bike building class or a member of your school’s HPV team
- Experience with electric bikes
- Experience with Adobe CC
- Knowledge of soft goods
Are you the right fit? Prove it. Before you apply. . .
- We receive a lot of resumes that all look the same – make yours stand out!
- Send us pictures of bikes you’ve built or share plans for bikes you dream of building
- Include a cover letter telling us about your interest in working at Yuba Bicycles and why you’d be a good fit here.
APPLY: email application and reference to [email protected]
Subject – Design/Engineering Intern Application