THE SKINNY ON YUBA BICYCLES SHIPPING + HANDLING
- Depending on your preference, bicycles and accessories may be picked up at the nearest Yuba dealer or may be shipped to you.
- Advertised product prices do not include freight. Freight charges will vary by distance to be shipped.
- All bicycles and accessories are shipped properly packed in cardboard boxes via FedEx Ground.
- Customer is responsible for checking the content of the shipped goods upon reception. The buyer is responsible for filling shipping claims with carrier.
- Yuba Bicycles cannot accept responsibility for damage or loss during shipping.
- Orders will be shipped within 72 hours of order submission.
- Normal transit time for shipment is from 1 to 5 business days, beginning at the date of pickup by FedEx.
- Shipment can be shipped to Canada using FED-EX or UPS. This is convenient, but it adds $50 – $100 Canadian to the shipping charge.
- Transit time from the US to Canada may be increased by 3-5 business days.
Yuba Bikes ship approximately 85% assembled. A working knowledge of bicycle mechanics and safety and an adequate tool kit are required to assemble a bike. We strongly recommend to have your Yuba Bicycles assembled, tuned and checked for safe operation by a professional bicycle mechanic.
- Yuba Bicycles cannot accept responsibility for improper assembly of our bicycles or accessories.
- For you fearless bike builders: We provide assembly instructions for all our bikes and Add-Ons here – Assembly Instructions + Videos
We have answers. Get in touch!