All you need to know to complete your Cargo Bike order and start living the Cargo Bike Lifestyle. A 100% payment is required to initiate an order.
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED:
AFFIRM MONTHLY FINANCING:
We accept payment through Affirm, which facilitates monthly payments over time. All sales which use the Affirm payment option are final and non-refundable.
Learn more about paying for your Cargo Bike with Affirm: https://yubabikes.com/affirm
- Discount coupons and vouchers must be entered at checkout or when the cart summary is displayed.
- If an order is placed and the voucher is not entered, Yuba Bicycles will not reimburse the difference, nor credit the voucher afterwards.
CANCELLED ORDERS AND RETURNS:
- No returns or refunds are possible without prior written consent from Yuba Bicycles.
- All bicycles sales which are shipped to a local dealer for assembly are final once removed from the store. Returns will not be accepted.
- An order for a complete bike which is cancelled after initial payment and before shipping is subject to a 15% processing charge.
- In the event that an order has shipped, all freight charges for complete bikes, electric bikes and frame-sets which are returned in their original packaging will be the responsibility of the customer in addition to the 15% processing charge.
- For Add-Ons and Parts, cancelled orders and returns will be charged a 15% order processing fee. Return shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer. No returns or exchanges will be accepted for items bought as part of a special promotion.
- Any returned product received without prior written consent from Yuba Bicycles will be subject to a 20% processing fee.
- All refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of returned product.
- It is possible for products to be out-of-stock for up to 10-12 weeks.
We have answers. Get in touch!