Ride Now & Save The Bees
For a limited time only, Yuba will make a donation to increase the number of beehives with every Electric Supermarché bike purchase.
Free shipping included
Valid until 03.31
Fits riders 4’7″ to 6’4″ (1.45 to 1.95m)
|Dimensions||65 × 16 × 32 in|
High performance front-loader cargo hauler
pecifically designed for active parents and small businesses alike, the Supermarché fits nearly every rider thanks to a low step-through frame with adjustable stem and seatpost. The extra-low front cargo rack, lightweight frame and double-cable steering give you confidence and control, matter the what you’re hauling home.
Keeping with our cargo roots, we tacked on a rear rack over the 20-inch rear wheel for extras and one more passenger. We super-charged the Supermarché with a Bosch Performance Line 250W, 36V Powerpack 500, capable of speeds up to 20 mph. This all adds up to a powerful cargo-hauling machine that steers like butter and turns heads everywhere.
Ride Now & Save The Bees
Through March 31, 2021, Yuba Bicycles will donate $50 for each Electric Supermarché purchased to The Bee Conservancy. This nonprofit organization has the goal to protect the bee population through habitat creation, education, advocacy and research. Honey bees are the world’s most important pollinator and Yuba’s donation on your behalf will increase the global bee population to sustainably support our environment. For every bike purchase, $50 will go towards the organization’s work across the United States.
Check our our blog to see how an Electric Supermarché is being used to help save the bees.
Bike purchases made via an authorized Yuba retailer through March 31st are eligible as well. Please email a copy of your receipt to [email protected] no later than April 1, 2021 to qualify.
- Sturdy, low step-over aluminum frame
- Magura MT5 Next hydraulic disc brakes 2 piston
- Bosch Performance CX 250W, 36V Powerpack 500, Intuvia display
- Schwalbe Big Apple 20″ x 2.15″ tires
- Rear rack with side loaders (16.5 x 7 in)
- Open Loader + Baseboard + Seat Kit
- Double kickstand
- Bell, Fenders
- Free Shipping
- 2-year limited warranty
Build Your Yuba
ALL THE ADD-ONS YOU NEED TO CARRY YOUR WORLD BY BIKE. CLICK AND ADD TO YOUR CART.
Discover all Yuba Add-Ons
How to transport your cargo bike on a car?FAQ cargo bikes and bike racks
DeliveryFree shipping on this product!
- Orders will be shipped within 72 hours of order submission.
- Normal transit time for shipment in the US is from 1 to 5 business days, beginning at the date of pickup by FedEx.
- Canada: transit time from the US to Canada may be increased by 3-5 business days.
Assemble on your own (Free)In this instance the bike would be shipped to you directly where you can assemble it yourself, bring it to your local bike shop or have a mobile mechanic come to you for assembly - at your cost. If you choose to find your own retailer (for electric models), we suggest finding one that is an authorized Bosch or Shimano STEPS service center (depending on the model you buy). Our bikes are 85% assembled when shipped in a box. Be aware that assembling an electric (or not electric) cargo bike might not be easy if you have no prior experience in bike repairing. A working knowledge of bicycle mechanics and safety and an adequate tool kit are required to proceed.
Ready to ride (Not Free)If you happen to live in an area where there is an Authorized Yuba Retailer, we’ll make the process seamless and will send the bike there for assembly and pick-up. Our customer service team will flag your bike upon finalizing the order and will contact you regarding next steps for assembly. Make sure to select the “Dealer assembly” option and add it to your cart, it costs 150$.
- Yuba extends a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner of any Yuba manufactured product. This warranty does not extend to any part that is not directly manufactured by Yuba Bicycles, LLC and is nontransferable.
- Please contact us immediately regarding any problems with your bicycle or accessories. We will make every effort to resolve the issue quickly and to the benefit of all parties.
Returns and cancellations
- Except for specific Warranty issue, no returns or refunds possible. All online sales are final.
- All bicycles sales which are shipped to a local dealer for assembly are final once removed from the store. Returns will not be accepted.