Get stoked for your new best friend that doesn’t mind carrying your board: the MovedByBikes Surfboard Rack helps you haul (almost) every sized board with your Yuba cargo bike. Don’t worry about parking spots or parking tickets, carry your surfboard by bike and beat everyone to the next set of waves.
The MovedByBikes rack fits a wide range of boards and makes it easy to carry more with your Yuba cargo bike. Easy-to-use with two quick release bars, you can pop the bars in when needed and pop them out when you don’t. The bars are padded and protect your board while riding.
Ultimate surfboard rack
- Carry surfboard, longboard and SUP with your Yuba cargo bike
- Recommended board length 7-8 feet; even longer when bars are mounted apart* (* see Assembly tab)
- Aluminum and stainless construction for coastal environments
Ease of use
- Quick-release system: Only carry the rack when needed
- Easy installation with your favorite Yuba model
- Distance between sideboards and rack for a safe ride
Available colors: Silver
Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We strive for accuracy with our technical specifications. However, please note that specifications are subject to change without notice. Any variation between the posted information and a product’s actual specification does not warrant any changes, modifications, or exchanges to any products affected by a variation. Please contact us with any questions.
- Assembly Video
- Tools needed: 5mm allen key, anti-seize/grease for bolts (optional)
- Follow the Move By Bike Installation Instructions to mount the Surfboard Rack: PDF & Video
- *Bread Basket required to mount the Surfboard Rack apart and carry boards longer than 8’. Please follow the special mounting instructions below to mount the Surfboard Rack on the Bread Basket:
- Use the medium-sized blocks to mount the clamps in position on the Bread Basket tubes
- Slide mounted tube into place and line up the push-button hole with the center of the head tube
- Optional: Trim mounted tube to better fit the mounted clamps
- Tighten the mounted clamps to secure the mounted tube and then follow the MovedByBikes Installation Instructions to install the bars (see above)