The ultimate urban people mover
- Fits riders
- Step Through 4.9 to 5.10ft (1.45 to 1.85m)
- Step Over 5.5 to 6.5ft (1.65 to 2m)
|Dimensions||62 × 10 × 34 in|
Step over, Step through
The ultimate urban people mover
nspired by the traditional African bicycle taxi, the Boda Boda offers max capability, with style to match. With light, nimble steering and astonishing carrying capacity, you can confidently carry a gaggle of giggly girls or a light load of lumber without breaking a sweat. Perfect for the whole family, the Boda Boda boasts easy sharing features like an adjustable cockpit and extended seatpost,
and is offered in both a step-over and a step-through frame style. With the addition of the intuitive Shimano Steps E6100 250W motor, which solidly supports speeds of up to 20 mph, and the long-lasting, durable 36V 418Wh battery, you’ll actually enjoy running errands and finding reasons to ride. Whether you want to take the trails, keep it urban or climb hills with a boost, there’s a Boda Boda for you.
- Sturdy aluminum frame
- Shimano Steps 6100, 418 Wh battery
- 9-Speed Shimano Altus Shadow derailleur
- Tektro Vela hydraulic disc brakes
- Step-though or step-over frame style, with adjustable stem
- Rear rack with side loaders (24 x 7 in)
- Double kickstand
- E-bike LED lights
- Fenders + wheelskirts
- 2-year limited warranty
Build Your Yuba
ALL THE ADD-ONS YOU NEED TO CARRY YOUR WORLD BY BIKE. CLICK AND ADD TO YOUR CART.
Discover the entire accessories for this Yuba
How to transport your Cargo bike on your car?FAQ cargo bikes and bike racks
DeliveryFree shipping on this product!
- Orders will be shipped within 72 hours of order submission.
- Normal transit time for shipment is from 1 to 5 business days, beginning at the date of pickup by FedEx.
- Canada: transit time from the US to Canada may be increased by 3-5 business days.
Assemble on your own (Free)In this instance the bike would be shipped to you directly where you can build it yourself, bring it to your local bike shop or have a mobile mechanic come to you for assembly - at your cost. If you choose to find your own retailer (for electric models), we suggest finding one that is an authorized Bosch or Shimano STEPS service center (depending on the model you buy). Be aware that assembling an electric cargo bike might not be easy if you have no prior experience in bike repairing, but we will help you with videos (link) and FAQ (link) about assembly.
Ready to ride (Not Free)If you happen to live in an area where there is an Authorized Yuba Retailer, we’ll make the process seamless and will send the bike there for assembly and pick-up. Our customer service team will flag your bike upon finalizing the order and will contact you regarding next steps for assembly. Make sure to select the “Dealer assembly” option and add it to your cart, it costs 150$.
- Yuba extends a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner of any Yuba manufactured product. This warranty does not extend to any part that is not directly manufactured by Yuba Bicycles, LLC and is nontransferable.
- Please contact us immediately regarding any problems with your bicycle or accessories. We will make every effort to resolve the issue quickly and to the benefit of all parties.
Returns and cancellations
- No returns or refunds are possible without prior written consent from Yuba Bicycles.
- All bicycles sales which are shipped to a local dealer for assembly are final once removed from the store. Returns will not be accepted.