WHEN: Saturday, October 12, 2013 11 am – 6 pm
WHERE: FAIRFAX, CA – Birthplace of the mountain bike!
FairAnselm Plaza 765 Center Blvd. Fairfax, CA 94930 (next to Iron Springs Pub and Java Hut)
BEER TASTING: $25 advance, $30 day of event.
2012 (last year) Highlights…..
- 70 bike exhibitors and a handmade bike show!
- Over 30 varieties of beer from 18 West Coast brewers!
- Great Live Music and Tasty Food!
- Cargo Bike Jubilee!
- Group Road & Mountain Bike Rides!
- FREE Valet Bike Parking provided by MCBC – RIDE, DON’T DRIVE!
Benefiting the Marin County Bicycle Coalition and Access4Bikes.