We are excited to say, we are growing and looking for a few firecracker team member! Read this description to see if you’d be a good fit for the position.
Customer Service Representative:
We’re looking for an energetic, helpful and friendly person who can assist our customers with product inquiries and support. You’ll be using our ticketing system to respond to incoming emails, as well as answering and routing phone calls. We will provide in-depth training in our products and systems and extend opportunities for further training as your knowledge grows. We strive to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in both our dealer network and with our end users so if you have a passion for cycling and can provide stellar customer service, give us a call or send us an email. We’d love to meet you!
- Answer customer inquiries with a strong understanding of our product line and customer service processes
- Maintain a warm and welcoming attitude in communications
- Seek out additional industry knowledge to support responses
- Forward inquiries to proper team member for answer or action when necessary
- Complete peripheral customer service tasks as needed
- Participate in educational opportunities
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ year experience in a customer service role
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of bicycles and/or retail environment is preferred
- Ability to locate & apply new information to customer solutions
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- 4 days per week to start, with additional weekend day to be added in Spring
- $15 – $18/hr DOE
How to apply:
Email resume, cover letter and a note about yourself, including why you want to work for Yuba Cargo Bikes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject line: CSR Application
Not quite the right position for you?
We’re always growing and open to meeting new people so if you feel strongly that you belong with us, feel free to shoot us a note about yourself and a resume anyway. Happy Riding!