Join the Velorution!
What could be more rewarding than a job at Yuba Bicycles? We can name only one: winning The Nobel Peace Prize. Aside from that, Yuba has it all. We serve the fastest growing sector of the bike industry—bikes as transportation. We’re a dynamic, growing, family-run business. Our customers are passionate, conscious, and healthy, not to mention our employees. Our culture is collaborative, creative, hard working and fun. It’s no Nobel Peace Prize, but bettering your community, the environment, and wellness is all quite noble. What do you say? Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Go ahead, blow us away!
We have the following open positions:
Independent Sales Representatives:
Yuba Bicycles is looking for independent, motivated, dynamic and successful sales representatives in the following regions:
North East: NY, NJ, PA
East: DC, MD
Industrial Belt: OH, IN, IL, MI
Midwest: MN, WI, IA
- You are: highly motivated and organized, friendly, flexible, and fast learning.
- You have: bicycle industry experience.
- You’re available: as an independent rep.
Video Marketing Intern
Do you live to tell stories using digital visual communication tools? Is explaining complex concepts simply through video and images one of your ninja skills?
Yuba Bicycles is the US’s premiere cargo and utility bike manufacturer, changing the world one bike at a time. We advocate the use of bicycles as transportation through the design and manufacture of unique cargo bikes and accessories. As a byproduct, we transform lives, cultures, and reshape infrastructure. As an intern you will get to work with movers and shakers in the bike industry, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can take charge of video and communication projects from start to finish, requiring minimal supervision, and produce game-changing results.
What You Will Learn:
• How to create compelling video content that simplifies complex technologies.
• How to use social and digital media tools to disseminate a message to a target audience.
• How to define marketing targets, create communication strategies appropriate to the target and position messaging in front of them.
• How to define a project, set deadlines, and deliver on schedule.
• How to collaborate on marketing materials on a fast-moving team.
• Assist our Director of Marketing in building and presenting digital media strategy.
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
What We Require:
• Background in Film, Digital Media or Communication.
• Computer and software sufficient to make short films for YouTube distribution.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient with iMovie, FinalCut or other film editing software.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and Flexible.
• Interested in bicycles and active transportation and the needs of parent cyclists.
• Understand the company mission and be prepared to live it.
• Bonus points given for being Bilingual in Spanish/English.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in video production, online communication, and understanding of the right tactics to combine online marketing with overarching outreach goals in a professional setting. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with leaders and other professionals in the bicycle industry.
Film Studies, Marketing, Advertising,
The position is a 1-2 month position with a growing company. You are expected to work 12 hours a week.