Includes FREE Open Loader + Seat Kit + Baseboard + Lock. FREE Shipping included
Fits riders 4’9″ to 6’5″
|Dimensions||68 × 16 × 32 in|
Our version of a California-Dutch front-loader
ur California-inspired version of the iconic dutch front-loading cargo bikes (aka bakfiets), the Yuba Supermarché is specifically designed for active parents and small business owners on the go. A versatile hauler, the Supermarché fits nearly every rider thanks to a low step-through frame with adjustable stem and seatpost.
The extra-low front cargo rack, lightweight frame and double-cable steering give you confidence and control, no matter what you’re hauling home. Stable from the first pedal stroke, this bike is also sturdy enough to stand up to your busy lifestyle. Keeping with our cargo roots, we included rear cargo rack (for extra stuff) that’s compatible with a Yepp child seat (for an extra passenger). Literally bring everything, plus the kitchen sink.
- Sturdy, low step-over aluminum frame
- Tektro Vela hydraulic disc brakes 4 piston
- 24-Speed Shimano FDM310 drivetrain
- Yuba GMD 20 x 2.3 tires
- Rear rack (16.5 x 7 in)
- FREE Open Loader + Seat Kit + Baseboard + Pinlock
- Double kickstand
- Bell, Fenders
- 2-year limited warranty
Build Your Yuba
ALL THE ADD-ONS YOU NEED TO CARRY YOUR WORLD BY BIKE. CLICK AND ADD TO YOUR CART.
Discover all Yuba Add-Ons
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to transport your cargo bike on a car?FAQ cargo bikes and bike racks
DeliveryFree shipping on this product!
- Orders will be shipped within 72 hours of order submission.
- Normal transit time for shipment in the US is from 1 to 5 business days, beginning at the date of pickup by FedEx.
- Canada: transit time from the US to Canada may be increased by 3-5 business days.
Assemble on your own (Free)In this instance the bike would be shipped to you directly where you can assemble it yourself, bring it to your local bike shop or have a mobile mechanic come to you for assembly - at your cost. If you choose to find your own retailer (for electric models), we suggest finding one that is an authorized Bosch or Shimano STEPS service center (depending on the model you buy). Our bikes are 85% assembled when shipped in a box. Be aware that assembling an electric (or not electric) cargo bike might not be easy if you have no prior experience in bike repairing. A working knowledge of bicycle mechanics and safety and an adequate tool kit are required to proceed.
Ready to ride (Not Free)If you happen to live in an area where there is an Authorized Yuba Retailer, we’ll make the process seamless and will send the bike there for assembly and pick-up. Our customer service team will flag your bike upon finalizing the order and will contact you regarding next steps for assembly. Make sure to select the “Dealer assembly” option and add it to your cart, it costs 150$.
- Yuba extends a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner of any Yuba manufactured product. This warranty does not extend to any part that is not directly manufactured by Yuba Bicycles, LLC and is nontransferable.
- Please contact us immediately regarding any problems with your bicycle or accessories. We will make every effort to resolve the issue quickly and to the benefit of all parties.
Returns and cancellations
- Except for specific Warranty issue, no returns or refunds possible. All online sales are final.
- All bicycles sales which are shipped to a local dealer for assembly are final once removed from the store. Returns will not be accepted.