Charged up and ready to ride! The elMundo electric cargo bicycle adds a powerful and quiet power boost, making it easier than ever to carry the people and things you need to take where you’re going.
Fast, good and cheap
At just 3 cents to 5 cents per charge, the elMundo provides unparalleled value, range, and speed. Every charge will help propel you for 25-50 miles, depending on the load, the terrain, and how much you rely on the electric assist, all with a top speed of 20 miles per hour.
The elMundo V4 features:
• Rear wheel-mounted hub motor (top speed 20 mph) BionX motor with disc mount.
• Lithium Manganese (Li-Mn), 48V, 8.8Ah providing a 25 to 50 mile range
• Pedal assist bike
• Button throttle for additional power
• 4 amps Smart charger Maximum charge time 6 hrs charging temperature +5°C +35°C
• Stand Alone & Deflopilator & Bamboo Deck & Wheelskirts included!
• Orange, Black or Green colors.
• 3 year warranty on all electric components [register the bike at http://yubabikes.com/register]
• Friendly online and phone tech support
Plus, all the great features of the Mundo V4:
- Hi-Ten steel frame
- Reinforced Chromoly fork fork
- Tektro Disc Brake Front+ Rear
- Threadless headset
- LED lights
- 21 speed drivetrain
- Responsive SRAM drivetrain rear 14-28T
- 44/32/22 chainring
- Threadless fork and stem
- Comfortable Cionlli seat with quick-release seat post
- Sideloader attachments to support any load
- Braze-ons for customization
- Standard fenders
- Wheelskirts included
- Double Stand Alone
- Uni-frame fit, comfortable for riders from 5 feet to 6.6 feet tall (1.5m to 2m)
- Lifetime warranty
- 3 year warranty on electric components
- Visit your friendly local bike mechanic for fine tuning, including proper adjustment of wheels, derailleur and shifters.
- Shipping & Delivery: The elMundo ships 85% assembled with the electric rear wheel installed. Only the front wheel, pedals, handlebars and sideloaders need to be installed.
- Feel confident about your new transportation choice, read more about the elMundo:
- Electric FAQs