Prices are tax included
Charged up and ready to ride!
The elMundo electric cargo bicycle adds a powerful and quiet power boost, making it easier than ever to carry the people and things you need to take where you're going.
Fast, good and cheap
At just 3 cents to 5 cents per charge, the elMundo provides unparalleled value, range, and speed. Every charge will help propel you for 25-50 miles, depending on the load, the terrain, and how much you rely on the electric assist, all with a top speed of 20 miles per hour.
The elMundo 4.3 features:
• Rear wheel-mounted hub motor (top speed 20 mph) BionX motor with disc mount.
• Lithium Manganese (Li-Mn), 48V, 8.8Ah providing a 25 to 50 mile range
• Pedal assist bike
• Button throttle for additional power
• 4 amps Smart charger Maximum charge time 6 hrs charging temperature +5°C +35°C
• Stand Alone & Deflopilator & Bamboo Deck & Wheelskirts included!
• Orange or Black color only.
• 2 year warranty on all electric components [register the bike at http://yubabikes.com/register]
• Friendly online and phone tech support
Plus, all the great features of the Mundo 4.3:
• CroMo fork
• Tektro Disc Brake Front+ Rear
• Threadless headset
• 21 speed drivetrain
• Responsive SRAM drivetrain rear 14-28T
• 44/32/22 chainring
• Threadless fork and stem
• Comfortable Cionlli seat with quick-release seat post
• Sideloader attachments to support any load
• Braze-ons for customization
• Standard fenders
• Uni-frame fit, comfortable for riders from 5 feet to 6.5 feet tall (1.5m to 2m)
Feel confident about your new transportation choice, read more about the elMundo:
Visit your friendly local bike mechanic for fine tuning, including proper adjustment of wheels, derailleur and shifters.
Shipping & Delivery: The elMundo ships 85% assembled with the electric rear wheel installed. Only the front wheel, pedals, handlebars and sideloaders need to be installed.
**** SAFETY NOTE: Use of Wheelskirts recommended when carrying children.
No customer reviews for the moment.