The elBoda Boda is the Boda Boda—electrified!
Somewhere between the electric car and the bicycle lies the electric bicycle; more specifically, the electric cargo bicycle. So, why electrify? Among the laundry list of positive attributes inherent to the electric bike, here are a handful of our favorites:
- It’s fun: When we say fun, we mean really, really fun. First-time-on-a-bike fun. Wind-whipping-through-your-hair fun. Superhero fun. Get it?
- It’s powerful: Your pedal power plus a motor, just imagine what’s possible: flatten hills, shorten travel time, and skip the shower upon arrival. Add a couple of a kids and a cargo load to your elBoda Boda, tackle a hill, and watch the passers byers stare in awe as you blaze past (this contributes to the fun mentioned above). You have control over the motor. Increase and decrease electric-assistance as you wish.
- It’s green: A true alternative to gasoline-powered vehicles. On top of the bicycle’s innate green design, the elBoda Boda will get you most any place a car will with a lot less pollution, carbon, and zero fuel. It’s rechargeable battery lasts 20-37 miles—depending on usage and terrain—and costs 3-5 cents per charge.
- It’s the future: For all the reason above—and more to come—electric bikes are here to stay. They provide exercise, a relationship with the great outdoors, they save money, they’re safe, they perform a bit like a car and a lot like a bicycle, they allow you to circumvent clogged arteries, and park (almost) anywhere. Oh, and there’s no driver’s license required.
See the Boda Boda for a description of everything else you can expect from the elBoda Boda.
Yuba’s complete line of accessories make it easy to configure the bike for your needs, including seating options that grow with the passenger.
• Integrated Frame
• Passenger & Cargo Capacity
• Fits on Transit Racks
• Comfortable Ride
The Boda Boda is available in both a step-thru (green and white) and step over version (red).
"The elBoda Boda looks like it will carry quite a bit of cargo but it will be nimble enough to maneuver in congested areas." Electric Bike Report