The el Mundo is the Mundo—electrified!
Somewhere between the electric car and the bicycle lies the electric bicycle; more specifically, the electric cargo bicycle. So, why electrify? Among the laundry list of positive attributes inherent to the electric bike, here are a handful of our favorites:
- It’s fun: When we say fun, we mean really, really fun. First-time-on-a-bike fun. Wind-whipping-through-your-hair fun. Superhero fun. Get it?
- It’s powerful: Your pedal power plus a motor, just imagine what’s possible: flatten hills, shorten travel time, and skip the shower upon arrival. Add a couple of a kids and a cargo load to your El Mundo, tackle a hill, and watch the passers byers stare in awe as you blaze past (this contributes to the fun mentioned above). You have control over the motor. Increase and decrease electric-assistance as you wish.
- It’s green: A true alternative to gasoline-powered vehicles. On top of the bicycle’s innate green design, the El Mundo will get you most any place a car will with a lot less pollution, carbon, and zero fuel. It’s rechargeable battery lasts 20-37 miles—depending on usage and terrain—and costs 3-5 cents per charge.
- It’s the future: For all the reason above—and more to come—electric bikes are here to stay. They provide exercise, a relationship with the great outdoors, they save money, they’re safe, they perform a bit like a car and a lot like a bicycle, they allow you to circumvent clogged arteries, and park (almost) anywhere. Oh, and there’s no driver’s license required.
See the Mundo for a description of everything else you can expect from the elMundo.
• Superbly Stiff Frame
• Nimble Handling
• Mega Load Capacity
• Multiple Passenger Capacity
- Bicycle Times #15